It was great getting to see everyone at this year’s FDIC in Indianapolis! Our booth theme for this year’s show was "Many Solutions, One LION." This reflects our capability to protect first responders before, during and after events. This year, Elbeco is proud to share a space with LION for the first time. Our uniform capabilities along with LION's PPE, Fire Training Products, and TotalCare highlight our commitment to the safety of first responders. We are very glad to work alongside LION and are looking forward to many more great shows together. If you didn’t get a chance to see us at the show, here are a few highlights:
LION Turnout Gear Innovations
- LION Turnout Gear with Zip, Flip and Go with Magnetite™ – Magnetic Gear Closures that create less wear and tear on your gear by replacing hook and loop closures with Magnetite™ closures
- CenterCut PLUS with Gore-Tex Barrier Technology – LION’s patented gear liner system that provides optimal thermal protection, while keeping your turnouts drier. CenterCut PLUS reduces heat stress and provides up to 30% more sustained thermal protection
The New LION Family of Products
- Elbeco’s Quilted Bomber Jacket – Our new unisex jacket offering available in Midnight Navy and Black. It has a diamond quilted pattern with a waffle knit liner. The quilted jacker is lightweight and breathable. It features a ribbed collar and two top-entry pockets with interior cellphone pockets.
- Our full line of Certified LION Uniforms and Elbeco Non-Certified Uniforms show for the first time in the LION booth
- LION HyperFire™ - you solution for intense, realistic digital fire training
- VR Fire Extinguisher Training – We showcased our latest innovation in Virtual Reality Fire Extinguisher training that provides an immersive experience that can be used anywhere and with users of any level of experience
LION Show Highlights
- LION participated in The HEAT 2023, a multi-vendor, multi-track exhibition which allowed LION to exhibit the capabilities of our turnout gear
- LION TotalCare Chief Chat, where Deputy Chief Jason Smith from Dekalb County, GA lead a 15-minute discussion on the benefits of proactive gear maintenance and repair
We would like to once again thank everyone for making this year’s FDIC show a great one! We look forward to seeing everyone at next year’s FDIC Show. Be sure to come see us at the IACP show in San Diego, CA in October at our booth, 2431.